A Chemical Peel is a procedure that involves a chemical solution that is applied to the skin which causes the outermost layer of skin to separate and peel off. The new, regenerated skin underneath is usually smoother in texture and more even in color than the old skin. There are various types of Chemical Peels each developed for specific indications such as wrinkles, acne, overall skin texture and skin tone. Some are mild and have no down time, others are stronger and have down time for up to one week. This procedure can be performed on the face, neck, chest, hands, arms, and legs.
Benefits and Visible Results of Chemical Peel
- Correct uneven skin pigmentation
- Texture becomes more refined
- Fine lines and wrinkles become less apparent
- Oily or acne-prone skin is improved
- Enlarged pores appear smaller
- Superficial scars appear reduced
- Skin appears healthier, more youthful and radiant
VI Chemical Peel
This amazing treatment produces results without pain and keeps downtime predictable and at a minimum. It improves the tone, texture, and clarity of your skin, reduces age spots, freckles, and hyper-pigmentation, including melasma. It softens lines and wrinkles, helps clear acne skin conditions, reduces acne scars, and stimulates the production of collagen, for firmer, more youthful skin.